From The Deuce
Also Known As
- Assalto alla terra (Italy)
- Atomische duivels (Belgium) (Flemish title)
- Démons atomiques (Belgium) (French title)
- Des monstres attaquent la ville (France)
- Dom kommer! (Sweden) (TV title)
- Formicula (Germany)
- La Humanidad en peligro (Spain)
- O Mundo em Perigo (Portugal)
- El Mundo en peligro (Mexico)
- One! (Poland)
- Politiet og uhyret (Denmark)
- Són elles! (Spain) (Catalan title)
- Spindlarna (Sweden)
- Them (USA) (poster title)
- Yön pedot (Finland)
- The Amazing New Warner Bros. Sensation!
- A horror horde of crawl-and-crush giants clawing out of the earth from mile-deep catacombs!
- Kill one and two take its place!
- This city is under martial law until we annihilate THEM!
- An Endless Terror! A Nameless Horror!
- The Sci-Fi Classic of the Atomic Age
- Released in 1954
- B & W
- Running Time: 94 Min.
- Production Co: Warner Bros. Pictures | First National Pictures
- Distribution Co: Warner Bros. Pictures (1954) (USA) (theatrical) | Warner Bros. (1960) (West Germany) (theatrical)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by Gordon Douglas
- Written by Ted Sherdeman, Russell S. Hughes, George Worthing Yates
- Starring James Whitmore, Edmund Gwenn, Joan Weldon, James Arness, Onslow Stevens
- Produced by David Weisbart
- Original Music by Bronislau Kaper
- Cinematography by Sidney Hickox
- Film Editing by Thomas Reilly