From The Deuce
Also Known As
- Blutjunge Mädchen - Hemmungslos (Germany)
- Introducing the most exciting new discovery of the decade - Lois Mitchell.
- Released in 1971
- Runtime: 92 min
- Aspect Ratio: (1.85:1)
- Rated: X
- Production Co: Boxoffice International Pictures
- Distribution Co: Boxoffice International Pictures | Marden Films (1974) (Canada)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by William Rotsler
- Starring: Jason Yukon, Orita De Chadwick, Damon Kebroyd, Don Garcia, Lois Mitchell, Maria Aronoff, Victoria Carver, Keith Erickson, John Tull, Jane Allyson, Anthony Wide, Jeff Drager, Joyce Stone, Lydia Rose, James Brand, Jill Hoffman, Elinor Ellington, Don Linder, Tom Peacock, Mike Zapp
- Produced by Harry H. Novak
- Original Music by Philip Dakota
What we got here is a soft-core porno which follows the adventures of mob enforcer, and the Don's Godson, Marco Santino (Played by Jason Yukon, who packs a nifty afro and sideburns) Marco's currently stuck in the brothel business and has dreams of moving up in the organization. All the while, he gets it on with the clients and we see the clients get it on with the customers.
That's all the plot really. Of course, there's an eventual showdown between Marco and a rival in the end, but the outcome doesn't really matter 'cause you'll be bored and won't care. Might not be hard to believe, but despite alllllll the skin and allllllll the sex, this flick is really tedious. But since this is a fairly early production from Harry Novak which mixes a crime story with sexploitation, I'll give him a pass. Because things would eventually flow a little bit better in future entries like A Scream in the Streets , for instance.
Pin-Up hotties Deborah McGuire and Uschi Digard make appearances.Reviewed by Laydback - 9/22/07