From The Deuce
Also Known As
- Angriff aus dem Weltall (Germany)
- Blob, Schrecken ohne Namen (Germany)
- Blob, terreur sans nom (Belgium) (French title)
- Danger planétaire (France)
- Eisvoli apo agnosto planiti (Greece) (reissue title)
- Epikindynes epafes ap' to diastima (Greece) (reissue title)
- Faran från skyn (Sweden)
- Fluido mortale (Italy)
- Ifaisteio aimatos (Greece)
- La Mancha voraz (Venezuela)
- La Manchon voraz (Mexico)
- La Masa devoradora (Spain)
- Morderen fra himmelrummet (Denmark)
- Panik (Sweden)
- The Glob (USA) (working title)
- The Glob That Girdled the Globe (USA) (working title)
- The Meteorite Monster (USA) (working title)
- The Molten Meteorite (USA) (working title)
- The Night of the Creeping Dead (USA) (working title)
- Valuva kuolema (Finland)
- Beware of the Blob! It creeps, and leaps, and glides and slides across the floor.
- Indescribable... Indestructible! Nothing Can Stop It!
- Indescribable... indestructible... insatiable
- The indestructible creature! Bloated with the blood of its victims!
- It crawls.... It creeps.... It eats you alive!
- Released in 1958
- Running Time: 86 min | USA:82 min
- Production Co: Fairview Productions | Tonylyn Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1958) (USA) (theatrical) | Allied Artists Pictures (1964) (USA) (theatrical) (re-release)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by Irvin S. Yeaworth, Russell S. Doughten Jr. (uncredited)
- Written by Kay Linaker, Irvine Millgate, Theodore Simonson
- Starring Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut, Earl Rowe, Olin Howland, Alden 'Stephen' Chase
- Produced by Russell S. Doughten Jr., Jack H. Harris
- Original Music by Ralph Carmichael
- Cinematography by Thomas E. Spalding
- Film Editing by Alfred Hillmann