Friday The 13th
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Friday the 13th (1980, USA) is a Slasher film directed by Sean S. Cunningham.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Review #2 | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts
- Included in: The Lucky 13: Slasher Film Classics
- Released in 1980
- Running Time: 95 Min.
- Production Co: Georgetown Productions Inc. | Paramount Pictures | Sean S. Cunningham Films
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1980) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinéma International Corporation (CIC) (1981) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Sean S. Cunningham
- Written by Victor Miller, Ron Kurz (uncredited)
- Starring Betsy Palmer, Adrienne King, Harry Crosby, Laurie Bartram, Jeannine Taylor, Kevin Bacon, Mark Nelson
- Produced by Sean S. Cunningham, Alvin Geiler, Steve Miner
- Original Music by Harry Manfredini
- Cinematography by Barry Abrams
- Film Editing by Bill Freda
Also Known As
- Vendredi 13 (Belgium (French title) / Canada (French title) / France) | 13. gün (Turkey) (Turkish title) | A Long Night at Camp Blood (USA) (working title) | Divendres 13 (Spain) (Catalan title) | Fredag 13. (Norway) | Fredag den 13. (Denmark) | Fredagen den 13:e (Sweden) | Freitag, der 13. (Germany) | Martes 13 (Argentina) | Péntek 13 (Hungary) | Paraskevi kai 13 (Greece) | Perjantai 13. (Finland) (DVD title) | Perjantai 13. päivä (Finland) | Piatek 13 (Poland) | Sexta-Feira 13 (Brazil) | Venerdì 13 (Italy) | Viernes 13 (Spain) | Vrijdag de 13de (Belgium) (Flemish title) | Vrijdag de 13e (Netherlands) | Yom Shisi Ha-Shlosh-Esre (Israel) (Hebrew title)
- On Friday The 13th, They Began To Die Horribly, One......By One (UK - Theatrical Tagline) | Lucky 13? I think not. | If you think this means bad luck...YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT. | You'll wish it were only a nightmare... | Fridays will never be the same again. | A 24 hour nightmare of terror. | They were warned...They are doomed...And on Friday the 13th, nothing will save them. | From the producer of The Last House On The Left comes the most terrifying film of all time. | You may only see it once, but that will be enough.