From The Deuce
Also Known As
- Family Plot (USA) (alternate title)
- Arnold is a scream!
- Arnold is dead. And a newlywed. Don't miss his honeymoon!
- Eight murders and Arnold is the suspect!
- Released in 1973
- Runtime: 94 min
- Aspect Ratio: (1.85 : 1)
- Rated: PG
- Production Co.: Bing Crosby Productions
- Distribution Co.: Cinerama Releasing Corporation (1973) (USA) (theatrical) | Ambassador Film Distributors (1974) (Canada) (theatrical)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by Georg Fenady
- Written by Jameson Brewer and John Fenton Murray
- Starring: Stella Stevens, Roddy McDowall, Elsa Lanchester, Shani Wallis, Farley Granger, Victor Buono, John McGiver, Bernard Fox, Patric Knowles, Jamie Farr, Norman Stuart, Ben Wright, Wanda Bailey, Steven Marlo, and Leslie Thompson
- Produced by Andrew J. Fenady and Charles A. Pratt
- Original Music by George Duning
- Cinematography by William B. Jurgensen
- Film Editing by Melvin Shapiro
- Dusk to Dawn Drive-In Trash-o-Rama Show Vol. 2 (1996)